planters warts removal home remedy
When dealing with warts removal facts and tips you can encounter a vast field of knowledge. Even in the leading medical publications you can see refernces to the subject.
- warts refer to solid growths on the skin
- They are common in both children and adults
- They are often the result of human papillomavirus virus (HPV)
- It can be seen in every part of the body including the genitals
- Some will also be present as skin tumors
- The virus enters the body through the skin or mucosa
- Warts can spread from one person to another and can travel from one part of the body to another
- There are different types of warts: Flat warts are also known as juvenile warts, plantar warts, filiform warts and venereal warts known as genital warts.
- The probability of spreading the warts increases if your skin is damaged or wet. Public swimming places are a common place for this disease.
- People with weakened immune systems are particularly susceptible to HPV infections and warts.
- Usually, no symptoms can be seen even after one to eight months of this disease entering the body.
- Warts come in various shapes and sizes and usually appear as rough elevations on the skin. These elevations appear more frequently in the fingers, elbows, knees, face and scalp.
- When warts appear, they are usually skin colored and are rough to the touch, but can also be dark, flat and smooth.
why is Wartrol so popular? Read it here
Warts removal facts and tips include some myths and some new medical discoveries. like for instance:
This was a popular myth in the old days that you can get warts from toads. Not true – Warts are actually benign tumors of the epidermis caused by a virus. The virus responsible is the human papillomavirus, a double-stranded DNA virus.
The virus is found in the bottom layer of the epidermis and is replicated almost normal looking skin.
Different subtypes of human papillomavirus causes different types of warts. Some subtypes also cause cervical cancer and other darkest warts related cancers.
Another myth about warts is that they have “roots”, but warts do not have “roots”. They grow only in the uppermost layer of skin, the epidermis. They grow downwards displacing the second layer of the skin, the dermis. The bottom of a wart is really soft.
Warts are caused by a virus that enters the body through a wound in the skin. The virus grows in warm, moist environments, such as those created in a locker room or in your shoes when your feet perspire and the moisture is trapped.
Warts normally grow out of the skin in cylindrical columns do not fuse when the wart grows on thin skin such as the face.
A thicker skin, the columns of fuses and are tightly packed together, giving the typical mosaic surface.
Dark spots are sometimes seen in a wart and is actually blood vessels that have grown rapidly and irregularly into the wart and have thromboses or clotted off.
Warts can occur in people of all ages, but hit most often children and young adults. It is transmitted by direct contact, by touching of the affected area. Most warts resolve within weeks or months, some may take years.
It appears that a person’s susceptibility to warts and the time it takes for them to leave is related to the individual’s immune system. People with immune-related diseases tend to have more warts that last longer.
Warts Removal Facts and Tips
So, now let’s talk about the various effective methods that can be used by you for the removal of warts.
Cryosurgery is used to remove genital warts. This is painful and causes a small amount of scarring. Liquid nitrogen is applied to the wart and repeated until it does completely disappear. There is very little chance of reoccurrence of warts again. The process is costly and painful as compared with other methods. Patients often report this method as the most painful for the removal of warts.
Laser treatment is much easier and painless compared to surgical methods. A laser light is passed over the affected area to aid in the death of the cells and tissues of the wart. Skin burns and seems to swell, but after a few days the warts disappear completely and you get an even skin without any scarring. This method is costly, but it is absolutely safe and convenient way of removing warts.
Salicylic acid is very easy to buy and easily available at any medical store. This procedure can be performed at home without the help of a dermatologist. The whole procedure takes about four weeks during which can be applied continuously over the affected area and within few weeks you will see the results.
A conveyor belt known as available in the market will help you remove warts at home. You must apply the tape to the affected area for six days. Six days later, remove the tape and wash the area and remove the dead skin of the wart. You have to change the tape for at least six weeks to get the required result.
Home Remedy Tips for Warts Removal
- Mix ground flaxseeds with flaxseed oil and a small amount of raw honey. Apply to the affected area. Change the poultice every day. Crush a clove of garlic and place it in the area of the wart and cover with a bandage. This is one of the useful treatments for warts.
- Applying fresh cut pineapple on the exaggerated area several times a day to remove the wart in 2-3 days and is good home remedy for warts.
- Apply juice of fig stems to the area and leave for a while. This is one of the best ways to cure warts.
- Pick a dandelion weed and squeeze the milky juice of it in an urn. Put this white juice on the warts for removing it. Do this once or twice a day to remove warts.
- Vitamin A and Vitamin C are also considered to be effective against warts and therefore supplements are used as natural remedies for warts.
Although there is no preferred way in which to handle this condition, getting rid of warts can include a number of methods. The best part of the warts removal facts and tips is realizing that actually there is a commercial solution that tops all other solutions.
One of the most effective methods to address this problem is to buy Wartrol – Maximum Strength Wart Remover. Wartrol formula is based entirely on natural ingredients chosen for their traditional use in homeopathic medicine treating many of the symptoms associated with warts.
So if you want a fast and effective treatment for removing warts, buy Wartrol – which is highly recommended. This discreet treatment, natural and reliable, will help you deal with the problem of warts without pain and unpleasant side effects.
Disclaimer – The information presented here should NOT be interpreted as medical advice. If you or someone you know suffers from warts, please see the professional medical advice for the latest treatment options.